GTG Care is PPEC (Prescribed Pediatric Extended Care Facility), licensed by AHCA (Agency for Health Care Administration)
With a staff comprised of a board-certified pediatrician, registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, certified nursing assistants, therapists (physical, occupational, speech, respiratory and behavioral), we provide non-residential short term, long term or intermittent medical care to children with medically complex conditions.
• We provide services (nursing and therapy) for patients ages birth to 21 years.
• We provide up to 12 hours of nursing care (Mon-Fri)
• Our environment aims at being nurturing, educational, stimulating and socially- enhancing for the medically fragile.
• We are covered 100% by Medicaid for those who qualify for PPEC services.
• Private pay is also accepted
To be admitted to a PPEC center, a child must require continued medical care for a variety of complex medical conditions. Examples of such medical conditions include, but are not limited to:
• Cerebral Palsy
• Failure to Thrive
• Genetic Abnormalities
• Post Surgical Care
• Gastro Esophageal Reflux
• Feeding Problems
• Muscular dystrophies
• Medication Monitoring
• Respiratory Diseases and Disorders
• Heart Disease
• Developmental Delay
• Metabolic Disorders
• Kidney Disease
• IV Therapy
• Apnea Monitoring